In all we do, safety is our highest priority. No patient should be made worse while trying to improve his vision. Corollary, with safety as our governing principle, we acquire the best of proven technology to give our patients the highest quality vision with the lowest possible risk. With vision, the cost is necessarily secondary to quality outcomes.
Bellevue LASIK is an independently-owned vision correction center that has set and maintains the following standards:
- A thorough and comprehensive LASIK Consultation process
- The best available technology for every patient
- Extensively experienced and knowledgeable corneal surgeon and staff
- The safest procedures and outcomes possible
- True personalized service and care – every step of the way
- The only LASIK surgeon in the region to provide a 20/20 Money Back Commitment
Bellevue LASIK was the first center in the Pacific Northwest to perform all laser custom iDesign treatments with Intralase™, allowing for additional safety and precision, and making Dr. Leavitt the most experienced surgeon in the region.
All postoperative care is personally provided by our doctors in the same office where you have your LASIK eye surgery. While some laser eye surgery clinics send patients to a third-party eye care provider for their postoperative eye treatment, Dr. Leavitt provides better care by personally following your progress from your first LASIK consultation to the completion of your postoperative checkups.
Dr. Leavitt continually investigates new FDA-approved vision correction technology as it is evolved and adopts the most proven technology for his patients.